Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hmph...

     Yesterday was my first day back to school from my week long Spring Break.  I am so exhausted, it's really hard to get back on track after a long relaxation of doing nothing for a whole week.  I miss the feeling of not worrying about due dates from my classes...Anyways, I rather continue on with my life.  Let me think...the things that I have done over the past week.  I crocheted two chick-lets!  They are way cute.  I only took a few pictures of my first made chick.  I am way proud of them.  I have been thinking of making a bunch and selling them and donating part of the money to church missions, charity, etc.  It's just a thought, not really a set plan.  I have so many ideas, but putting them in action is really hard when school and homework are filled in my mind.
     Last week, I did post a blog of my WR and being dedicated to it...I have been slacking.  I need to kick my butt for it.  There is no excuses; I really need to get into shape.  Yesterday, I decided instead of running, I would do Zuzanna's workouts 5 times a week.  NO EXCUSES.  I started yesterday and will be doing a workout today.  Today's Zuzanna's workout is GAGA for POKER FACE WORKOUT.  I'm way excited to try it out.  You can try it out too.  The video is posted below. 

     I found out that So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) season 8 premieres in May and America's Best Dance Crew (ABDC) in April!  I barely watch TV, but these shows are my must-to-watch.  I am excited for the two.  That is all I have today. Not much is going on in my life, except school and homework.  I hope your lives are much more exciting than mine. 

Peace,
Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment